Registration OPEN NOW!!
Time: 7pm-10pm (Open throw from 5pm-7pm)
Location: 229 Wicker St., Sanford
Click HERE to make payment AFTER you have submitted the registration form below. Full payment or a deposit is required at the time of registration to secure your spot. The remaining balance will be invoiced and must be paid NLT the 2nd week of play.
- 8 weeks long – 7 weeks of play and championship week
- No need to form teams – leagues are individually scored
- Players will throw 4 matches each week accumulating points (7 weeks)
- A match consists of 3 rounds with 5 throws each round (15 throws total)
- Top 8 competitors will compete in a double-elimination tournament to determine the league winner (week 8)
- Bullseye – 5 points
- Blue Ring – 3 points
- Black Ring – 1 point
- Clutch (red dots) – 7 points
- Clutch only allowed on 5th throw of every round – must be announced prior to throw
- Points awarded on axe blade majority in the target
- “Just the tip” points for black ring and clutches
REGULATION AXE DIMENSIONS:
- Weight of 1.25lbs – 1.75lbs
- Wooden handle at least 13”
- Blade no larger than 4”
Frequently AXED League Questions:
- What if I miss a week? No worries! You can make-up missed matches another week.
- Is AXEperience needed to join a league? Nope. A great time to get in some practice is during open throw.
- When is open throw? League members can throw 2 hours before league matches start and at any event in between.
- How old do I have to be? League players need to be at least 16 years old and have an adult sign the waiver.
- Do I have to bring my own axe? Throwers can use our house axes, but isn’t it more bad axe if you have your own? Axe specifications can be found HERE.
Our leagues are built around the standards and rules defined by NATF. A complete description of those rules and standards can be found HERE.
Have a few more questions? Take your axe on over to our FAQ page.
Are you ready to kick some league AXE? Submit the registration form to get started on your league AXEventure!